HELPING YOU GET YOUR HOME SOLD!
In today's market, a good agent is invaluable to selling your home. With all the homes for sale out there, you need to make yours stand out from the crowd. I can help you by creating a personalized, aggressive marketing strategy to draw in buyers and help you stage your home so it appeals to a wide array of people.
But the single most important factor is pricing your property correctly. As your agent I will do a thorough comparative market analysis and share the results with you. We'll talk about how quickly you want or need to sell, what you hope to net from the sale after you pay closing expenses, and ultimately, set the price at which you should list your home.
What follows is a list of services I provide to my sellers. This is by no means everything I do for my clients, but I believe these are the basic things necessary to ensure a good sale in a reasonable amount of time.
My goal is the same as yours: to sell your home for the best possible price in the shortest amount of time.
1. Perform a Comparative Market Analysis and assist you in determining
a listing price.
2. Prepare a sample net sheet to give you an idea of how much you
might net at closing.
3. Measure your home and note improvements, good selling points, etc.
for use in marketing and listing in the MLS.
4. Go room by room with you to discuss what should be done in
preparation for showings and help you stage your home.
5. Create a personalized and aggressive marketing strategy for your home.
6. Provide a lockbox for ease of showings and discuss any special
requirements regarding showings. ie. showings during certain times,
appointments only, arrangements for pets, etc. As well as review safety
7. Enter information (including color photos and virtual tours) into the
Multiple Listing Service where all area agents can access your listing
and show prospective buyers.
8. Provide the Internationally recognized Century 21 Gold Post and "For Sale"
sign for your yard.
9. Create stylish customized flyers and which will be continuously replenished
10. Send out "Just Listed" cards to your neighbors and surrounding area.
You never know where the right buyer will come from!
Some places where your home will be advertised can include:
Print ads in The Post and Courier, Homes & Land Magazine, Military
Online at SummervilleRealEstateOnline.com, the Century 21 website,
Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Yahoo Classifieds and a multitude of others!
Blog about your property at various real estate sites
Video Tour: Create a video tour of your home and neighborhood to YouTube!
12. Hold open houses to help draw in potential buyers.
13. Include your home on Century 21 Properties Plus' Caravan, exposing it to
more agents and help keeping it foremost in their minds!
14. Follow up on any and all leads.
15. Network with other agents, clients, prospects, etc to try to find a buyer
for your home.
16. Keep in constant contact with you so you are up to date and any concerns
are addressed immediately.
17. Help negotiate the sales price and contingencies within the contract.
18. Help coordinate and follow up on any inpections that need to be done and
then negotiate regarding any repairs that might be necessary.
19. Help handle any issues that arise before the closing.
20. Be there to assist and advise you during the closing.
21. Assist you with finding a new home or with your relocation to a new area.
Century 21's top notch relocation department can assist you know matter
where you are relocating to!
One final note, customer satisfaction is extremely important to me. I don't want to just sell your home, I want to make your experience a positive one.